SOS Jura en danger
Nina is spending her vacation in a small village in the Jura region of France. Mountains, snow, skiing... Nina loves everything about it! But one day, while hiking, she comes across an illegal dumping ground and decides she has to investigate.
The book includes:
- A map of the Jura region of eastern France for readers to easily follow Nina's journey
- Background information about the Jura region to help readers better immerse themselves in the story
- Comprehension questions, vocabulary exercises, and other fun activities
- Research-oriented activities with an intercultural perspective
- A multilingual glossary in English, Spanish, and Italian
This title is recommended for Higher Education students. Please be advised that our Higher Education titles may contain mature themes, illustrations, or other content not recommended for K-12 students.