24 heures en Provence
Visit five points of interest in the South of France in just 24 hours!
Four high school friends, Clément, Nicolas, Yasmine and Brun, travel to Avignon to perform a comedy by Molière at the theater festival. But due to some complications, their visit to the city will turn into a race against time. Will they be able to perform their piece on time?
UNE JOURNÈE, UNE AVENTURE is an adventure series for teenagers featuring:
- An introduction to Francophone cultures in different cities and regions
- Fun activities to support comprehension of the story
- A visual dictionary to enrich students' vocabulary
- A glossary translated into English, German, Spanish, and Italian
- A dramatized reading of the story and answer keys for the activities are available for free on our virtual platform, Espace Virtuel
This reader is recommended for K-12 students.
|Series||Une journée, une aventure|