Gramática básica del estudiante de español
GRAMÁTICA BÁSICA is considered the most reliable Spanish grammar reference book by a majority of Spanish teachers. This world-famous resource has now been completely adapted to the American and Canadian markets. GRAMÁTICA BÁSICA DEL ESTUDIANTE DE ESPAÑOL: A COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW OF SPANISH GRAMMAR focuses on meaning and real-life use, with special attention to North American sensibility.
A Comprehensive Review of Spanish Grammar
GRAMÁTICA BÁSICA DEL ESTUDIANTE DE ESPAÑOL (GBE) is a grammar guide for students learning Spanish at elementary and intermediate levels (Novice High to Advanced Low) who are looking for clear, practical descriptions of how the Spanish language works.
Why GRAMÁTICA BÁSICA DEL ESTUDIANTE DE ESPAÑOL?
- The GRAMÁTICA BÁSICA DEL ESTUDIANTE DEL ESPAÑOL (GBE), a reliable and prestigious grammar guide, offers a comprehensive, easy-to-use review of Spanish Grammar with the linguistic diversity of Spanish always in mind.
- The GBE is aimed at students learning Novice High to Advanced Low levels who seek clear, practical descriptions of how the Spanish language works.
- It explains the Spanish grammatical system while emphasizing meaning and real-life use of the language.
- The GBE offers clear, practical explanations given in authentic contexts.
- The GBE implements simple explanations followed by both comprehension and production-based exercises so that students can practice the structures.
- It uses clear design features to support and enhance the understanding of grammatical meaning. In addition, the GBE contains more than 250 illustrated examples and hundreds of grammar tables.
- The explanations and more than 400 activities are based on pan-Hispanic Spanish shared by most speakers.
Go through the samples
Rosario Alonso Raya
Alejandro Castañeda Castro
Pablo Martínez Gila
Lourdes Miquel López
Jenaro Ortega Olivares
José Plácido Ruiz Campillo
Can we help you?
Would you like to know more about GRAMÁTICA BÁSICA?
Would you like to request a sample?