À la Une 1: Textbook
Discover À LA UNE and dive into the heart of the French-speaking world!
The À LA UNE 1: Textbook is a component of the À LA UNE collection, the new textbook series for teens learning French as a foreign language.
This engaging series follows a teenage protagonist as the common thread of each unit. As the course progresses, students will get to know the character's life, city, hobbies, passions, and more.
Other strengths of the À LA UNE series include:
- Creative projects and mini-projects to actively engage learners by encouraging them to express their creativity (making videos, conducting interviews, etc.).
- Many group activities to facilitate language-rich interactions between students.
- Progressive development of knowledge through inductive reasoning, which appeals to students' natural curiosity.
- Detailed explanations of grammar and syntax exercises.
- Mind maps to visualize the vocabulary and fun exercises to help memorize it.
- Effective preparation for school and junior DELF exams.
- A cultural quiz to evaluate progress after each unit.
|A la une