Cap Sur... 1: Student Textbook
CAP SUR... is a three-volume French program for children.
CAP SUR… 1 Student's Textbook
- The core of this 3-level series revolves around the adventures of a delightful French family accompanied by Gaston the pigeon, their fun and engaging pet.
- The CAP SUR... 1 student’s textbook consists of 7 units including a review unit (Unité 0).
- It offers a progressive approach with simple and illustrated instructions perfect for the youngest learners.
- It provides a variety of learning tools, including illustrated mind maps, visual grammar guides, and more.
- It is playful and entertaining to hold students' attention, with authentic videos, original songs, delightful games, creative culminating tasks involving crafts, and so much more...
- It offers an overview of different Francophone countries and regions including France, Canada, Guadeloupe, Senegal, Vietnam, New Caledonia, and Belgium.
- It fosters in students a desire for intercultural exchange and openness to the world.
- It utilizes a font and layout designed with dyslexic students in mind.
Learn more about our CAP SUR... collection.