Le monstre du Poitou
Legend has it that the marshlands of the Poitou region are haunted by a monster who brings bad luck to anyone who sees it. Is it mere superstition? Marc and Thomas try to solve the mystery at their own risk.
The book includes:
- A map of the Poitou region of France for readers to easily follow Thomas and Marc's journey
- Background information about the Poitou region to help readers better immerse themselves in the story
- Comprehension questions, vocabulary exercises, and other fun activities
- Research-oriented activities with an intercultural perspective
- A multilingual glossary in English, Spanish, and Italian
This title is recommended for Higher Education students. Please be advised that our Higher Education titles may contain mature themes, illustrations, or other content not recommended for K-12 students.