Les perles de Pyla
For many years, the Flaubert family has been farming oysters in the area, but a virus has destroyed their whole production. Émilie and her family are desperate... Where does this epidemic come from? Is it the consequence of pollution? Or the plotting of some jealous competitor? Émilie and her brother decide to start their own investigation, but they are about to discover something terrible on the dune of Pyla...
This book includes:
- A map of the Pyla in France for readers to easily follow Émilie's story
- Background information about the Pyla to help readers better immerse themselves in the story
- Comprehension questions, vocabulary exercises, and other fun activities
- Research-oriented activities with an intercultural perspective
- A multilingual glossary in English, Spanish, and Italian
This title is recommended for Higher Education students. Please be advised that our Higher Education titles may contain mature themes, illustrations, or other content not recommended for K-12 students.